To the happy Acura customers who already own a 2014 Acura MDX sport utility vehicle, a digitized version of your owner’s manual is now available online. Like Car & Driver magazine says, the Acura MDX is “the most athletic of three-row SUVs.”
Your 2014 Acura MDX owner’s manual gives you detailed information about everything you need to keep your new vehicle running perfectly like:
- Driver and passenger safety: advanced safety features on your Acura, things you can do to maintain maximum safety driving it.
- Instruments and controls: get the most out of all those advanced electronic features Acura offers.
- Comfort and convenience features: operation tips on climate control, entertainment and information center, etc.
The online manual contains a number of sections on maintaining your new Acura, including:
- Warranty and customer relations: warranty terms (and conditions), and how to go about getting the most from them.
- Service information summary: overview of what needs to be done to keep your Acura operating at peak performance.
- Factory-authorized manuals: service manuals Acura authorizes for their advanced vehicles.
You also get sections on keeping your Acura looking good, taking care of the unexpected, and technical information (specs).
If you prefer a printed copy of your owner’s manual . .
If you’d rather have a printed copy of your 2014 Acura MDX owner’s manual, covering the operation and servicing of your vehicle in the old-fashioned way, you can order it online or call toll-free: (800) 782-4356 Monday – Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm EST. Or order by mail through: Helm Incorporated, P.O. Box 07280, Detroit MI 48207.